All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAirfix models were 50 years old in 1999. This history shows all the obscure and highly collectable kits as well as the best sellers, with illustrations of the packets, box art, advertising and other ephemara.
- Author BiographyArthur Ward is Chief Executive of Big Design, a design studio with an impressive list of corporate clients from the Civil Aviation Authority to the National Maritime Museum.
- Author(s)Arthur Ward
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/10/1999
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleCollins GEM
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/08/2003
- Content Note300 col illus, With index
- Weight1070 g
- Width226 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £17.25Trending at £17.44
- £5.29Trending at £5.41
- £2.29Trending at £3.05
- £3.89Trending at £5.99
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £16.85Trending at £24.87
- £4.50Trending at £6.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.