All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to fill a gap within the area of airline schedule planning by addressing the close relationships between network development, economic driving forces, schedule demands and operational complexity. This book explores the subject from the perspectives of airline economics, airline network development and airline scheduling practices.
- Author BiographyDr Cheng-Lung (Richard) Wu is a Senior Lecturer with the Department of Aviation at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia. He obtained his PhD from Loughborough University, UK, in 2001. Since then Cheng-Lung has devoted much of his time to the subjects of airline operations, schedule planning/optimization, and delay/operations modeling, both through his research and also consulting for several major airlines. Cheng-Lung also publishes extensively in major air transport journals, such as the Journal of Air Transport Management and Transportation Planning and Technology, and is an editorial board member of the World Review of Intermodal Transportation Research and the International Journal of Aviation Management.
- Author(s)Cheng-Lung Wu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 73 figures & 29 tables
- Weight622 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.