All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive guide to modern airship design and operation, written by world experts, and the only up-to-date book on airship technology.
- Author BiographyGabriel Alexander Khoury is a Professor of Engineering at Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London and Padua University, Italy. His interests include airships in general and solar powered airships in particular, for which he first published the proof in 1978. He was elected Member of the Technical Committee of The Airship Association in 1979, Council Member in 1990 and Vice Chairman in 2011. Khoury has organised several international conferences of The Airship Association in Bedford, Cambridge, Friedrichshafen and most recently, Paris. For his contributions to airships, Khoury was elected a Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society. He is also a chartered engineer, a Euro engineer, a Fellow of the Institution of Structural Engineers, a Member of the Nuclear Institute, a Member of the Institution of Fire Engineers and Director of Fire Safety Design and Chief Executive of London Greenways.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleCambridge Aerospace Series
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note308 b/w illus. 49 tables
- Weight1320 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGabriel Alexander Khoury
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.