All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn old disciple of Ghazali had studied the Islamic sciences, including the many works of his master, for most of his life. Faced with the proximity of death, he turns again to his master this time asking for a summary of all his teachings. Letter to a Disciple is Ghazali's response.
- Author BiographyAbu Hamid Muhammad al-Ghazali was a theologian, logician, jurist, and mystic whose success in revealing the compatibility of Islam with the Sufi/mystical tradition has led him to be regarded as the most influential thinker of medieval Islam. Tobias Mayer, PhD, is a professor at the Institute of Ismaili Studies.
- Author(s)Abu Hamid Muhammad ibn Muhammad al- Ghazali
- PublisherThe Islamic Texts Society
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- Language(s)English & Arabic.
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleThe Islamic Texts Society's Ghazali Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Islamic Texts Society
- Weight186 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byT. J. Winter
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £90.00Trending at £109.26
- £17.88Trending at £32.93
- £8.49Trending at £10.76
- £12.17Trending at £16.50
- £27.99Trending at £29.35
- £13.42Trending at £17.99
- £17.36Trending at £18.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.