CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £8.96Trending at £9.40
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £26.39Trending at £29.73
- £11.09Trending at £13.43
- £21.99Trending at £25.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe first translation from Arabic of one of the most important chapters in al-Ghazali's magnum opus The Revival of the Religious Sciences. This work was of radical importance to the history of Sufism and formed the foundation of whole schools of Sufi theory and practice of mystical love, including the extensive Sufi poetry of the likes of Rumi.
- Author BiographyAbu Hamid al-Ghazali (d.1111) was the most famous theologian-mystic of Islam. He exercised a profound influence on Muslim intellectual thought in particular through his magnum opus The Revival of the Religious Sciences.
- Author(s)Abu Hamid Al-Ghazali
- PublisherThe Islamic Texts Society
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleIslamic Texts Society Al-Ghazali Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Islamic Texts Society
- Out-of-print date17/08/2016
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byEric Ormsby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.