All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £15.17Trending at £16.13
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
About this product
- DescriptionAn important part of The Revival of the Religious Sciences, the Book of Patience & Thankfulness is a detailed discussion of the two qualities central to all faiths. Ghazali defines patience and thankfulness, their different forms, degrees and applications. And, he discusses the meaning of tribulation and blessings in connection with the virtues.
- Author BiographyAbu Hamid al-Ghazali is the most famous theologian-mystic in Islam and the author of The Revival of the Religious Sciences. He died in 1111 AD. The translator, Dr Henry Litlejohn, is a retired university lecturer and pastor.
- Author(s)Abu Hamid Al-Ghazali
- PublisherThe Islamic Texts Society
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleAl-Ghazali Series
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Islamic Texts Society
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byHenry T. Littlejohn
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.