All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.02Trending at £12.48
- £4.99Trending at £6.79
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £6.58Trending at £6.99
- £14.01Trending at £20.41
- £14.56Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.89
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive study of Jolson's career and touring data, providing extensive information on each of the performances. Bibliography.
- Author BiographyLarry F. Kiner has been doing research and compiling discographies since the early 1940s, with special emphasis on the personalities of the pre-1950 era and some of the non-jazz orchestras. Among his books are discographies on Harry Lauder and Nelson Eddy (Scarecrow). Philip R. Evans is a renowned researcher, writer, and consultant on the music and musicians of the bygone era. Al Jolson is first in a trio series with Scarecrow Press. Following will be a bio-discography on Frank Trumbauer (co-authored with Larry Kiner) and a bio-discography on Red Nichols (co-authored with Stan & Steve Hester).
- Author(s)Larry F. Kiner,Philip R. Evans
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight2182 g
- Width225 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.