Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA three-part course in Modern Standard Arabic for non-native speakers that approaches the language through a series of themed topics - daily life in the Arab world, politics and governance, literature and the arts, science and medicine, astronomy. It focuses on listening and speaking skills.
- Author BiographyEl Said Badawi is professor of Arabic at the Arabic Language Institute of the American University in Cairo, and the co-editor of A Dictionary of Egyptian Arabic.
- Author(s)El-Said Badawi
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- Language(s)English, Arabic
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £21.94Trending at £23.39
- £15.99Trending at £24.88
- £18.60Trending at £20.56
- £12.82Trending at £19.20
- £19.06Trending at £20.84
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £14.99Trending at £17.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.