All listings for this product
Best-selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £14.01Trending at £22.98
- £10.14Trending at £13.79
- £8.90Trending at £12.98
- £9.63Trending at £12.38
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.59Trending at £9.98
- £5.59Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of Aladdin, a poor youth living in Al Kal'as. One day, the crafty boy outsmarts an evil sorcerer, getting his hands on a magical lamp that houses a wish-fulfilling genie! Soon, all of Aladdin's dreams come true, and he finds himself wealthy and married to a beautiful princess.
- Author BiographyCarl Bowen is a father, husband, and writer living in Lawrenceville, Georgia. He has published a handful of novels, short stories, and comics. For Stone Arch Books and Capstone, Carl has retold 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (by Jules Verne), The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (by Robert Louis Stevenson), The Jungle Book (by Rudyard Kipling), Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp (from A Thousand and One Nights), Julius Caesar (by William Shakespeare), and The Murders in the Rue Morgue (by Edgar Allan Poe). Carl's novel, Shadow Squadron: Elite Infantry, earned a starred review from Kirkus Book Reviews. Alfonso Ruiz was born in 1975 in Macuspana, Tabasco in Mexico, where the temperature is just as hot as the sauce is. He became a comic book illustrator when he was 17 years old, and has worked on many graphic novels since then. Alfonso has illustrated several English graphic novels, including retellings of Dracula and Pinocchio.
- Author(s)Carl Bowen
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleArabian Nights
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alfonso Ruiz
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.