All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe Battle of Alamein in 1942 was of enormous political and military significance. It brought a sense of victory to Britain grown weary from defeat. As well as providing an overview of the battle in its strategic context, Jon Latimer draws on the experience of the men who fought.
- Author BiographyJon Latimer served for sixteen years as an officer in the Royal Welch Fusiliers, as Platoon Commander, Assault Troop Leader and Battalion Intelligence Officer. He has published widely in military journals and is also the author of 'Operation Compass 1940' and, with Jim Laurier, of 'CAM080 Tobruk 1941'. He lives in Wales.
- Author(s)Jon Latimer
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/12/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/02/2007
- Content Note16pp illustrations, maps. notes, bibliography, index
- Weight363 g
- Width129 mm
- Height27 mm
- Spine196 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.