All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrates the beauty and spiritual significance of the shoes and boots worn by Alaska Native peoples. This volume features photographs, which highlight the harsh and striking environment of the North and demonstrate how essential footwear was to Native survival.
- Author BiographyJill Oakes teaches in the Department of Environment and Geography at the University of Manitoba. Rick Riewe is professor of zoology at the University of Manitoba, where he teaches ecology, resource management, and biology.
- Author(s)Jill Oakes,Rick Riewe
- PublisherUniversity of Alaska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Alaska Press
- Content Note153 colour plates, 21 line drawings, 2 maps
- Weight826 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.