Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £3.39Trending at £5.45
- £5.04Trending at £6.09
- £3.49Trending at £5.52
- £5.78Trending at £7.49
- £3.04Trending at £4.99
- £3.40Trending at £5.20
- £8.58Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom currants to watermelon berries, this collection of recipes shows cooks how to make everything from mincemeat to milkshakes using the native wild berries of Alaska.
- Author BiographyTested over time, these classic Alaska wild berry recipes were collected over the years and first published by Alaska Northwest Book in 1982 as part of the ALASKA WILD BERRY GUIDE & COOKBOOK. Refined and reviewed for this new cookbook, the editors are glad to make them available in a dedicated Alaska wild berry cookbook.
- Author(s)Alaska Northwest Books
- PublisherGraphic Arts Center Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlaska Northwest Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight193 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.