All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNearly two million people visit Alaska every year, drawn to its spectacular views and endless activities. The author knows every corner of the state, and she has crossed thousands of miles with her son. In this book, she offers a fresh take on exploring some of the most beautiful land in the world, with tips and tricks that only an insider knows.
- Author BiographyErin Kirkland is a contributing editor to Alaska Magazine, cohost of the Alaska Travelgram Radio Show, and publisher of AKontheGO.com, a website dedicated to family travel and outdoor recreation in Alaska. She lives in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Author(s)Erin Kirkland
- PublisherUniversity of Alaska Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Alaska Press
- Content Note22 halftones, 8 maps
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.20
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.