Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlbania Travel Guide - Expert travel tips and information including Tirana hotels and entertainment, Byzantine history and culture, hiking routes, walks and beaches. This guide also covers art, suggested itineraries, archaeological sites such as Butrint and Byllis, excursions from Tirana, Erseka, Peshkopia, Albanian Alps and the Prespa Lakes.
- Author BiographyGillian Gloyer first attempted - wholly unsuccessfully - to visit Albania in 1981. She finally made it in 1998 and spent most of the next four years living and working there. She travelled the length and breadth of the country for both business and pleasure; she continues to visit the country regularly and retains good contacts there. She speaks the language well and translated the extracts from Albanian authors which feature in the guidebook. She is a keen hill walker and amateur archaeologist.
- Author(s)Gillian Gloyer
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.00Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £4.90Trending at £5.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.