All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoyce Piert offers this book as a critical resource to parents, educators, potential teachers, community leaders, and policymakers who are seriously pondering the question of how to provide all students with a holistic educational experience.
- Author BiographyJoyce Piert is the CEO and founder of I AM Institute for Learning (IAMIL). Piert earned her doctorate from Michigan State University in educational administration (K-12). She is an educator who has taught in both secondary and higher education. Her current research is on African-centered education; spirituality and education; and school leadership. Her areas of interest include urban education, school leadership, ethnocentric education, mathematics education, and social justice. She is the author of publications in journals such as The Journal of Urban Mathematics Education, The Urban Review, and The Negro Educational Review.
- Author(s)Joyce Piert
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleBlack Studies and Critical Thinking
- Series Part/Volume Number74
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight360 g
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.