CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £10.58Trending at £10.76
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
- £6.30Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAlcohol is the substance of choice for youth, leading to serious physical, psychological, and social consequences. This book addresses this trend. It presents a clinical picture of teen drinking - epidemiology, neurobiology, behavioral phenomena, diagnostic and assessment issues, prevention and treatment data.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRecent Developments in Alcoholism
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXI, 456 p.
- Weight1470 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Edited byMarc Galanter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.