All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionAlcohol: Social Drinking in Cultural Context critically examines alcohol use across cultures and through time. This short text is a framework for students to self-consciously examine their beliefs about and use of alcohol, and a companion text for teaching the primary concepts of anthropology to first-or second year college students.
- Author BiographyJanet Chrzan received a Ph.D. in Nutritional Anthropology from the University of Pennsylvania in 2008.
- Author(s)Janet Chrzan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Series for Creative Teaching and Learning in Anthropology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight362 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.