All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleRecent Developments in Alcoholism
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight927 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMarc Galanter
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsI: The Organization of Service Delivery; T. D'Aunno. Overview; T. D'Aunno. 1. Organization of Substance Abuse Managed Care; M.R. Sosin, et al. 2. Effects of Managed Care on Programs and Practices for the Treatment of Alcohol and Drug Dependence; S. Steenrod, et al. 3. Linking Clients to Clinical and Social Services; M. Calloway, et al. II: Access to Care; C. Weisner. Overview; C. Weisner. 1. Rethinking Access to Alcohol Treatment: A Conceptual Model; C. Weisner, L. Schmidt. 2. Access to Services in the Substance Abuse Treatment System: Variations by Facility Characteristics; M.T. Lee, et al. 3. Patient Placement Criteria and Their Relation to Access to Appropriate Level of Care and Engagement in Alcoholism Treatment; A. Rubin, D. Gastfriend. 4. Access to Substance Abuse Services in Rural Areas; J. Fortney, B.M. Booth. III: Economic Analysis of Alcohol Addiction; M.T. French. Overview; M.T. French. 1. Economic Evaluation of Alcohol Treatment Services; M.T. French. 2. Financing of Alcohol Treatment Services; C.M. Horgan, E.L. Merrick. 3. Using Cost and Financing Instruments for Economic Evaluation of Substance Abuse Treatment Services; H.J. Salome, M.T. French. 4. Alcoholism Treatment in Managed Private Sector Plans: How Are Carve-Out Arrangements Affecting Costs and Utilization? R. Sturm, et al. 5. Problem Drinking, Health Services Utilization, and the Cost of Medical Care; P.K. Alexandre, et al. IV: The Outcome of Alcohol Treatment; R.K. Fuller,R.B. Huebner. Overview; R.K. Fuller, R.B. Huebner. 1. Outcomes of Alcohol Treatment for Adolescents; S.A. Brown, E.J. D'Amico. 2. Family-Involved Alcoholism Treatment: An Update; T. O'Farrell, W. Fals-Stewart. 3. The Role of Continuing Care in Outpatient Alcohol Treatment Programs; J.R. McKay. 4. A Comparative, Process-Effectiveness Evaluation of VA Substance Abuse; J.W. Finney, et al. 5. Screening and Brief Interventions for Alcohol Use Disorders in Managed Care Settings; M.F. Fleming, A.W. Graham. V: The Impact of Managed Care on Substance Abuse Treatment: A Problem In Need Of Solution; M. Galanter, et al.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.