All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Alex Bellos
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Content Note1 x 16 pages colour plates
- Weight685 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Author BiographyAlex Bellos is the bestselling author of Alex's Adventures in Numberland, which was shortlisted for the BBC Samuel Johnson Prize. He is the Guardian's maths-blogger, and has worked for the paper in London and Rio de Janeiro as its unusually numerate foreign correspondent. He is a curator-in-residence at the Science Museum and has a degree in Mathematics and Philosophy from the University of Oxford. He lives in London. @alexbellos www.alexbellos.com www.guardian.co.uk/science/alexs-adventures-in-numberland
- PrizesShort-listed for Royal Society Winton Prize for Science Books 2015.
Most relevant reviews
- jahhorsham12 Jan, 2017by
Great book, very interesting.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £82.94Trending at £88.07
- £46.55Trending at £55.08
- £22.26Trending at £26.16
- £4.39Trending at £6.00
- £26.85Trending at £29.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.