All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £9.46Trending at £11.69
- £4.39Trending at £6.28
- £19.81Trending at £42.96
- £10.48Trending at £13.53
- £10.62Trending at £20.29
- £6.31Trending at £7.50
- £20.27Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionAs sporting heroes go, you don't gt much bolder than ex-Champ car ace Alex Zanardi. When he lost both legs in a terrible accident in 2001, Zanardi was determined to compete again. Two years later, at his first comeback race, a European Touring Car Championship round at Monza, he finished just 15 seconds behind the winner.
- Author BiographyZanardi, a plumber's son, always had to fight to compete, from welding an early kart using a blowtorch and fence wire, to the post-crash rehab, which he viewed as a race. Gasparini is a journalist on Gazzetta dello Sport, Italy's daily sports newspaper. They tell this story with warmth, wit and candour.
- Author(s)Alex Zanardi,Gianluca Gasparini
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/09/2004
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/06/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.