Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.65
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a ten-year-old boy befriends a mysterious hobo in his southern Colorado hometown in the early 1940s, he learns about evil in his community and takes his first steps toward manhood by attempting to protect his new friend from corrupt officials. This is a fictional story written out of the life experiences of its author.
- Author BiographyJose Inez Taylor lives in Antonito, Colorado, where he has been a farmworker, strike organizer, roofer, construction worker, heavy-equipment operator, jailer and sheriff's dispatcher, Chicano activist, and writer. James M. Taggart is Lewis Audenreid Professor of History and Archaeology at Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)James M. Taggart,Jose Inez Taylor
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note10 b&w illus., 1 map
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.