All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of Alex who has experienced 'scary things', and the different things he does to cope with all the ways these scary things make him feel. This gentle storybook will help children who have experienced trauma deal with their emotions and learn coping strategies.
- Author BiographyMelissa Moses is an Assistant Psychologist at McLean Hospital. She has a doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology. Melissa has a private practice in Belmont, Massachusetts and specializes in treating survivors of trauma and the treatment of substance use disorders. She also has an MFA in Creative Writing from Lesley University. Alison MacEachern, LMHC currently resides in Massachusetts. She graduated from Florida State University with a B.S. in Studio Art where she gained experience in illustration and graphic design. Alison has a master's degree from Lesley University in Expressive Therapy, and has a private practice where she does Art Therapy, working primarily with children and adolescents. Alison is also co-president of New England Art Therapy Association.
- Author(s)Melissa Moses
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note17 full colour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alison MacEachern
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.90
- £21.37Trending at £22.55
- £39.37Trending at £44.99
- £15.56Trending at £17.93
- £27.92Trending at £30.50
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.