All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander Joy Cartwright Jr (1820-92) was present during the organization of the Knickerbocker Base Ball Club of New York in the mid-1800s. This title traces Cartwright's path from Elysian Fields in New Jersey to a gold-rush adventure in California, and on to Honolulu, where he became involved in the movement to annex Hawaii to the United States.
- Author BiographyMonica Nucciarone is a professor and faculty counselor advisor at Pierce College Fort Steilacoom in Washington and teaches part-time in the field of social sciences and career development. John Thorn is the official historian for Major League Baseball.
- Author(s)Monica Nucciarone
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note24 photographs, 3 illustrations, 1 map
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byJohn Thorn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.