Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- Author(s)Richard Stoneman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2004
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleLancaster Pamphlets in Ancient History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface. List of Maps. List of Abbreviations. Chronological Table. Genealogical Table. 1. Introduction: the sources 2. The Macedonian Background 3. The Consolidation 4. The War in Asia Minor 5. Son of Ammon 6. The Conquest of Persia 7. The Expedition of India 8. Alexander in Babylon 9. Conclusion Bibliography. Index.
- Author BiographyRichard Stoneman is Senior Editor at Routledge and the author of several books on Greek History and Culture.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.