All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionContains an intellectual biography, historical context, critical exposition of Alexis de Tocqueville's work, reception and influence, contemporary relevance, bibliography including references to electronic resources and an index.
- Author BiographyDr Kahan is the author of Aristocratic Liberalism (Oxford, 1992) and Liberalism in Nineteenth Century Europe (Palgrave, 2003). He was also co-editor of The Tocqueville Reader (Wiley, 2002). Dr Meadowcroft is Lecturer in Public Policy at King's College London and the author of The Ethics of the Market (Palgrave, 2005) and co-author of Rescuing Social Capital from Social Democracy (Institute of Economic Affairs, 2007).
- Author(s)Alan S. Kahan,John Meadowcroft
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleMajor Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.