All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the aid of this book's step-by-step expert guidance, you'll discover all you need to know about the car you want to buy. Unique point system will help you to place the cars value in relation to condition. This is an important investment - don't buy a car without this unique illustrated guide!
- Author BiographyKeith Booker has owned Alfa Romeos for more than 25 years. He has enjoyed his 1972 GT 1600 Junior since 1986 and for 12 years also ran a Giulia Super. He has been an AROC UK member for 23 years and served as a director of the club. A bank manager by profession, Keith recently retired and can now devote more time to his wife and two children and his enduring passion for historic motor racing, especially when Alfa Romeos are participating. He has contributed to publications in the UK, Italy and the USA.
- Author(s)Keith Booker
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2016
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleThe Essential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £26.36Trending at £28.49
- £10.82Trending at £11.26
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £20.58Trending at £30.00
- £11.13Trending at £14.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.