All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces Tennyson's famous elegy to first-time readers, students and teachers of the poem.
- Author BiographyAnna Barton studied English at the Universities of Warwick and Glasgow and has taught at Keele University and the University of Sheffield, where she is currently a lecturer in nineteenth-century literature. Her first monograph, Tennyson's Name: Identity and Responsibility in the Poetry of Alfred Lord Tennyson was published by Ashgate in 2008.
- Author(s)Anna Barton
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleReading Guides to Long Poems
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £15.03
- £7.42Trending at £10.02
- £13.92Trending at £20.06
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £9.50Trending at £11.02
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £9.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.