All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book should be of interest not only to earth scientists, students of polar travel and exploration, and historians but to all readers who are fascinated by the great minds of science.
- Author BiographyMott T. Greene is an affiliate professor of earth and space sciences at the University of Washington and John Magee Professor of Science and Values emeritus at the University of Puget Sound. He is the author of Geology in the Nineteenth Century: Changing View of a Changing World and Natural Knowledge in Preclassical Antiquity.
- Author(s)Mott T. Greene
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- GenreAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note42 Line drawings, black and white; 28 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight1247 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £18.02
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.80Trending at £18.01
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.