Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAlgal oil can be an important source of biomass, and algae can grow almost anywhere. This book covers the production of algae culture and the usage of algal biomass conversion products. It also reviews modern biomass-based transportation fuels.
- Author BiographyAyhan Demirbas is a full professor and Vice Rector at Sirnak University. He was Professor in Energy Technologies Science at Karadeniz Technical University between 1991 and 2001, at Selcuk University from 2003 to 2007, and at Sila Science and Energy from 2007 to 2009. His research is mainly concerned with renewable and sustainable energy. M. Fatih Demirbas became Associate Researcher at Sila Science and Energy in 2003 and is now a full professor with the same company. His research focuses on renewable energy sources, notable solar energy and biomass energy technologies (biodiesel; biofuels; biomass pyrolysis; liquefaction and gasification; and biohydrogen).
- Author(s)Ayhan Demirbas,M. Fatih Demirbas
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2010
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 58 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1050 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.