Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionAlgal oil can be an important source of biomass, and algae can grow almost anywhere. This book covers the production of algae culture and the usage of algal biomass conversion products. It also reviews modern biomass-based transportation fuels.
- Author BiographyAyhan Demirbas is a full professor and Vice Rector at Sirnak University. He was Professor in Energy Technologies Science at Karadeniz Technical University between 1991 and 2001, at Selcuk University from 2003 to 2007, and at Sila Science and Energy from 2007 to 2009. His research is mainly concerned with renewable and sustainable energy. M. Fatih Demirbas became Associate Researcher at Sila Science and Energy in 2003 and is now a full professor with the same company. His research focuses on renewable energy sources, notable solar energy and biomass energy technologies (biodiesel; biofuels; biomass pyrolysis; liquefaction and gasification; and biohydrogen).
- Author(s)Ayhan Demirbas,M. Fatih Demirbas
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 58 black & white tables, biography
- Weight305 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.