CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Algebra Through Practice: Volume 6, Rings, Fields and Modules: A Collection of Problems in Algebra with Solutions: Bk.6: Rings, Fields and Modules by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 1985)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/1985
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noted.
- Weight180 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine152 mm
- Edited byE. F. Robertson,T. S. Blyth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPreface; Background reference material; 1. Ideals; 2. Divisibility; 3. Fields; 4. Modules; Solutions to chapter 1; Solutions to chapter 2; Solutions to chapter 3; Solutions to chapter 4; Test paper 1; Test paper 2; Test paper 3; Test paper 4.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.