All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- Author(s)Jerry R. Shipman
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1978
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProblem Solvers
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1569 g
- Width171 mm
- Height227 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Author BiographyJerry Shipman, Ph.D., is chair and professor of mathematics at Alabama A&M University, Normal, Alabama. Founded in 1959, Research & Education Association is dedicated to producing the finest and most effective digital and print materials in educational publishing, including some of America's most popular test preps and study aids. REA's wide-ranging catalog is a leading resource for teachers, students, and professionals.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.