All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on two series of lectures given at a summer school on algebraic combinatorics at the Sophus Lie Centre in Nordfjordeid, Norway, in June 2003, one by Peter Orlik on hyperplane arrangements, and the other one by Volkmar Welker on free resolutions.
- Author BiographyOrlik has been working in the area of arrangements for thirty years. Lectures on this subject include CBMS Lectures in Flagstaff, AZ; Swiss Seminar Lectures in Bern, Switzerland; and Summer School Lectures in Nordfjordeid, Norway, in addition to many invited lectures, including an AMS hour talk. Welker works in algebraic and geometric combinatorics, discrete geometry and combinatorial commutative algebra. Lectures on the topic of the book include Summer School on Topological Combinatorics, Vienna and Summer School Lectures in Nordfjordeid, in addition to several invited talks.
- Author(s)Peter Orlik,Volkmar Welker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/03/2007
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 182 p. 23 illus.
- Weight293 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Volume editorGunnar Floystad
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.