All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to the theory of algebraic curves over a finite field, a subject that has applications in areas such as finite geometry, number theory, error-correcting codes, and cryptology. This book emphasizes the algebraic geometry rather than the function field approach to algebraic curves.
- Author BiographyJ.W.P. Hirschfeld is professor emeritus of mathematics at the University of Sussex. His books include Projective Geometries over Finite Fields . G. Korchmaros is professor of mathematics at the University of Basilicata in Italy. F. Torres is professor of mathematics at the University of Campinas in Brazil.
- Author(s)F. Torres,G. Korchmaros,J. W. P. Hirschfeld
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Applied Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note7 line illus. 16 tables.
- Weight1171 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.