Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionAlgebraic K-Theory is crucial in many areas of modern mathematics, especially algebraic topology, number theory, algebraic geometry, and operator theory. This text presents the basics of K-Theory and its applications. It includes such topics as algebraic topology, homological algebra, and algebraic number theory.
- Author(s)Jonathan Rosenberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/1995
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number147
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight747 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed 1994. Corr. 2nd printing 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.