Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £50.25Trending at £58.07
- £29.42Trending at £39.78
- £15.72Trending at £16.27
- £6.58Trending at £6.85
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £15.72Trending at £16.46
- £14.50Trending at £14.66
About this product
- DescriptionCoverage includes current issues in formal methods related to algebraic approaches and to software engineering including abstract data types, process algebras, algebraic specification, model checking, abstraction, refinement, mu-calculus, state machines, rewriting, Kleene algebra, programming logic, and formal software development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/06/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number4019
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 392 p.
- Weight1260 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Volume editorMichael Johnson,Varmo Vene
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.