Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.99
- £46.55Trending at £57.36
- £43.36Trending at £45.90
- £14.44Trending at £15.86
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £17.91Trending at £18.14
- £12.83Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionExplores fundamental concepts in arithmetic. This book begins with the definitions and properties of algebraic fields. It then discusses the theory of divisibility from an axiomatic viewpoint, rather than by the use of ideals. It also gives an introduction to p-adic numbers and their uses, which are important in modern number theory.
- Author BiographyHermann Weyl held the chair of mathematics at Zyrich Technische Hochschule from 1913 to 1930; from 1930 to 1933 he held the chair of mathematics at the University of Gottingen; and from 1933 until he retired in 1952 he was a Permanent Member of the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton.
- Author(s)Hermann Weyl
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/1998
- Series TitleAnnals of Mathematics Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note30 halftones
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.