Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- Series TitleMathematical Sciences Research Institute Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGunnar E. Carlsson,J. D. S. Jones,Ralph L. Cohen,Wu-Chung Hsiang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsProper Homotopy Theory and Transfers for Infinite Groups.- The Homotopy Type of Gauge Theoretic Moduli Spaces.- A Survey of Bounded Surgery Theory and Applications.- Homotopy Theory of Classifying Spaces of Compact Lie Groups.- Morita Equivalence, GLn(Fq)-Modules, and the Steenrod Algebra.- Segal's Burnside Ring Conjecture for Compact Lie Groups.- On the Lichtenbaum-Quillen Conjectures from a Stable Homotopy-Theoretic Viewpoint.- Manifolds of Positive Scalar Curvature.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.