Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/11/1988
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics/Mathematica Gottingensis
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1361
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight970 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byTammo Tom Dieck
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1988 ed.
- Table Of ContentsThe homotopy type of a 4-manifold with finite fundamental group.- Rational cohomology of configuration spaces of surfaces.- An S1-degree and S1-maps between representation spheres.- On certain siegel modular varieties of genus two and levels above two.- The RO(G)-graded equivariant ordinary cohomology of complex projective spaces with linear ?/p actions.- The equivariant degree.- Surgery transfer.- Some remarks on the Kirby-Siebenmann class.- The fixed-point conjecture for p-toral groups.- Simply connected manifolds without S1-symmetry.- 2x2 - matrices and application to link theory.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.