All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jens Vygen,Stefan Hougardy
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication15/10/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 40 colour illustrations, 23 colour tables, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Representations of the Integers.- 3 Computing with Integers.- 4 Approximate Representations of the Real Numbers.- 5 Computing with Errors.- 6 Graphs.- 7 Simple Graph Algorithms.- 8 Sorting Algorithms.- 9 Optimal Trees and Paths.- 10 Matchings and Network Flows.- 11 Gaussian Elimination.- Bibliography.- Index
- Author BiographyStefan Hougardy is professor of discrete mathematics at the University of Bonn. His research interests include combinatorial optimization and chip design. Jens Vygen is professor of discrete mathematics at the University of Bonn. His research interests include combinatorial optimization and chip design.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.