All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlgorithmic puzzles are puzzles involving well-defined procedures for solving problems. This book will provide an enjoyable and accessible introduction to algorithmic puzzles that will develop the reader's algorithmic thinking.
- Author BiographyAnany Levitin is a professor of Computing Sciences at Villanova University. He is the author of a popular textbook on design and analysis of algorithms, which has been translated into Chinese, Greek, Korean, and Russian. He has also published papers on mathematical optimization theory, software engineering, data management, algorithm design techniques, and computer science education. Maria Levitin is an independent consultant specializing in web applications and data compression. She has previously worked for several leading software companies.
- Author(s)Anany Levitin,Maria Levitin
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note249 b&w
- Weight404 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.