All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionProvides coverage of fundamental data structures and algorithms for sorting, searching, and related applications. Although the substance of the book applies to programming in any language, the implementations by the authors also exploit the natural match between C++ classes and ADT implementations.
- Author BiographyRobert Sedgewick is the William O. Baker Professor of Computer Science at Princeton University. He is a Director of Adobe Systems and has served on the research staffs at Xerox PARC, IDA, and INRIA. He earned his Ph.D from Stanford University under Donald E. Knuth.Christopher J. Van Wyk is Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science at Drew University. The author of Data Structures and C Programs (Addison-Wesley, 1988), he has served on the research staff at Bell Laboratories, where he is now a consultant. Robert Sedgewick and Christopher Van Wyk both earned their Ph.D. degrees from Stanford University under Donald E. Knuth.0201350882AB06262002
- Author(s)Robert Sedgewick
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication13/07/1998
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noted.
- Weight1282 g
- Width200 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.