Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionDetailed algorithms for string processes and pattern matching have examples from natural language processing, molecular sequencing, and databases.
- Author BiographyProfessor Maxime Crochemore received his PhD in 1978 and his Doctorat d'etat in 1983 at the University of Rouen. He got his first professorship position at the University of Paris-Nord in 1975 where he acted as President of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science for two years. He became professor at the University Paris 7 in 1989 and was involved in the creation of the University of Marne-la-Vallee where he is presently Professor. He also created the Computer Science research laboratory of this university in 1991, which has now more than fifty permanent researchers. He was the director of the laboratory until 2005. Professor Crochemore is Senior Research Fellow at King's College London since 2002. Christophe Hancart received his PhD in Computer Science from the University of Paris 7, France. He is now an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Rouen. Thierry Lecroq received his PhD in Computer Science from the University of Orleans in 1992. He is now a professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Rouen.
- Author(s)Christophe Hancart,Maxime Crochemore,Thierry Lecroq
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 tables 142 exercises
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.