Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionA work by the author who won the Governor General's Award for her 1968 collection of short stories Dance of the Happy Shades .
- Author BiographyAlice Munro was born in 1931 in Wingham, Ontario. After attending the University of Western Ontario, she moved to the west coast. She now lives in Clinton, Ontario. Her short stories have been read on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation and published in many anthologies. She publishes in a variety of Canadian and American magazines, including regular contributions to the New Yorker.
- PublisherUniversity of Calgary Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1987
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationCalgary
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Calgary Press
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byApollonia Steele,Jean F. Tener
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.