All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPleskit's new in school. Pleskit can't get over all the different types of food available on Earth, and he's a sucker for peanut butter. The only problem is, when Pleskit eats peanut butter, his romantic impulses take over - now he's a danger to all the females in his class! Can Tim stop Pleskit before he gets himself into real trouble?
- Author BiographyBruce Coville was born in Syracuse in 1950. He first became interested in writing when he was in the sixth grade, and started writing seriously at the age of 17. He married in 1969, aged 19, and started collaborating on books with his wife, Katherine Dietz, an artist. They have three children. He had many other jobs along the way, including toy maker, gravedigger, cookware salesman and assembly line worker, finally sticking with teaching until his first book was published in 1977. Bruce has published over sixty books since then and now has more than 12 million copies in print. Bruce has a lifelong interest in aliens and certainly believes in their existence. He says: Absolutely there's life out there. I think it's less likely we'll find something than something else will find us. The question is whether they'll want to talk to us or not! .
- Author(s)Bruce Coville
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication16/09/1999
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy Alien Classmate S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date08/01/2010
- Content Noteb&w line illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width111 mm
- Height12 mm
- Spine175 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Davies
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £3.45Trending at £3.78
- £11.02Trending at £16.99
- £9.95Trending at £13.43
- £5.94Trending at £6.98
- £5.53Trending at £5.99
- £7.38Trending at £10.03
- £7.82Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.