All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the early 1900s and the late 1950s, the attitudes of white Californians toward their Asian American neighbors evolved from outright hostility to relative acceptance. The author examines this transformation through the lens of California's urban housing markets.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Brooks is associate professor of history at Baruch College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Charlotte Brooks
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleHistorical Studies of Urban America
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note8 halftones, 9 line drawings, 1 table
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.