All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that alien rule can become legitimate to the degree that it provides governance that is both effective and fair.
- Author BiographyMichael Hechter is Foundation Professor of Political Science at Arizona State University and Emeritus Professor of Sociology at the University of Washington. Author of Internal Colonialism: The Celtic Fringe in British National Development, Principles of Group Solidarity, and Containing Nationalism, he has edited five books and written numerous articles in academic journals. A Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, his works have been translated into Chinese, Japanese, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Arabic, Romanian, Hungarian, and Georgian.
- Author(s)Michael Hechter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.