Alien Sex: The Body and Desire in Cinema and Theology by Gerard Loughlin (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.47Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by fexl
- Est. delivery by 28 Jan
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.37
- £12.53Trending at £14.81
- £6.26Trending at £6.51
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £16.53Trending at £18.99
- £6.44Trending at £8.98
- £11.37Trending at £21.83
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses various films, including the Alien quartet, Christopher Nolan s Memento, Stanley Kubrick s 2001: A Space Odyssey and A Clockwork Orange, Nicolas Roeg s The Man Who Fell to Earth and Derek Jarman s The Garden.
- Author BiographyGerard Loughlin is Senior Lecturer in Religious Studies at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. He is a founding co-editor of the journal Theology & Sexuality.
- Author(s)Gerard Loughlin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2003
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleChallenges in Contemporary Theology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight498 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.