Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.25+ £4.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bellasalute
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.00+ £5.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by daveisme1981
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
About this product
- DescriptionALIEN VS PREDATOR relegated its intergalactic grudge match to Antarctica, keeping most of humankind gleefully ignorant. This time around, though, the destruction takes place in suburban America and facehuggers, alien hybrids, and the dreadlocked Predator wreak havoc. Directors Colin and Greg Strause (billed as 'The Brothers Strause') use their visual effects backgrounds to create a steady stream of monsters, gore, and goo. Picking up where AVP ended, REQUIEM sees Predator on a homebound spacecraft when a baby alien/Predator hybrid bursts from his chest, causing the ship to crash in the Colorado woods. Several facehugger specimens escape, planting eggs down the throats of a hunter and his son. Soon, baby aliens emerge from their bodies and head for town, where ex-con Dallas (Steven Pasquale), Iraq War vet Kelly (Reiko Aylesworth), pizza delivery boy Ricky (Johnny Lewis), high school heartthrob Jesse (Kristen Hager), and sheriff Morales (John Ortiz) have their own separate encounters with the creatures. The dead Predator's home planet receives a transmission of the alien outbreak, and a fellow denizen of his world is dispatched to clean up the multiplying aliens, eventually causing enough death and destruction for government intervention. <BR> Fans of the comic books and videogames will appreciate the Strauses' adherence to the lore of the series, but others will probably just find thrills in the copious special effects, which are frequent and of a high standard.
- Leading Role 1Steven Pasquale
- Director 1Brothers Strause
- Leading Role 2Reiko Aylesworth
- Leading Role 3John Ortiz
- Additional Roles byJohnny Lewis,Ariel Gade,Kristen Hager
- Director 2Colin Strause
- Director 3Greg Strause
- ProducerJohn Davis,Walter Hill,David Giler
- ScreenwriterShane Salerno
- Score ComposerBrian Tyler
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2008
- GenreScience Fiction
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Running Time97 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- dee1028211 Nov, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- mick225608 May, 2015by
Excellent film!!!!! seen all of them, good story.Would like to se a film about their planets and how they began.
- soldier1914180913 Sep, 2012by
a good film but not as good as the first avp film .........................................................................................................................
- 349133299cac85e...10 Nov, 2011by
realy good film but to say that i loved the first film aswell it is realy good and carnt wait to get predators film.
- kayfluffy200920 Nov, 2010by
this is one film i can watch,as i did not find the predator film the good and got bored of them. alien is a good film so putting the too toughter was a great ider
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £4.99Trending at £5.09
- £4.99Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £9.18
- £34.87Trending at £37.55
- £23.15Trending at £23.65
- £21.95Trending at £22.43
- £19.89Trending at £20.21