All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost organisations consist of multiple business and support units, each populated by highly trained, experienced executives. But often the efforts of individual units are not coordinated, resulting in conflicts, lost opportunities, and diminished performance. This work argues that the responsibility for this alignment lies with the headquarters.
- Author BiographyRobert S. Kaplan is the Baker Foundation Professor at Harvard Business School. David Norton serves as President of Balanced Scorecard Collaborative/Palladium.
- Author(s)David P. Norton,Robert Steven Kaplan
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight651 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.54Trending at £11.85
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.91
- £29.49Trending at £38.06
- £38.90Trending at £59.84
- £14.22Trending at £16.59
- £7.85Trending at £9.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.